The Spice is an all new wave range that gives you incredible rail carving, impressive speed through sections and instant drive out of turns.
The design brief focused on offering more performance and progression than the Wedge, while being more user-friendly and forgiving than the Pro.
The all wave performance of the Spice allows it to handle a range of conditions, from small beach breaks to overhead point breaks.
From light to heavy, enthusiasts to pros, the Spice range offers a size for all.
INCREDIBLE RAIL CARVING, IMPRESSIVE SPEED, INSTANT DRIVE
A RIDE THAT SYNCS SPEED, POWER AND FLOW
From bevelled thin rails, wing tail, concave bottom shape, the design elements that make up this board work in harmony, giving you ride that syncs speed, power and flow.
UNIQUE BEVELLED RAIL
The unique bevelled rail shape makes turning both ultra-responsive and easy. The slightest foot pressure and the board just rolls in the direction you want to go. The rails are super fine both in the nose and tail, reducing the swing weight through your turns and giving you direct response when applying pressure on the rail.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.